Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Eight Random Facts

Oh, this is juicy! Sherrie York just tagged me with a meme -- I feel so connected! Here are the rules for Eight Random Facts:

Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I like to eat clockwise around my plate - square sandwiches get whittled down in spiral fashion to the center.

2. My family settled in Colorado before it was a state.

3. I program poems/prayers I write into my cell phone so I can memorize them.

4. Thirty years and no cavities!

5. I have a sixth sense about elevators: when I'm waiting for a called elevator, I stand in front of the door that opens first.

6. I was a professional belly dancer for almost 6 years.

7. I actually USE the china that was given as a wedding gift to my grandparents in 1935. (Not everyday, but always for friends...)

8. Lists like this give me serious stress -- the last fact escapes me every time!

Now, on to more facts from Laura Murphy http://wildethyme.blogspot.com/, Susan Sorrell http://creativechick.blog-city.com/,

(Sorry no links -- blogger took away my link button!) : (

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda Blondheim said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. Some interesting work featured here.
Linda Blondheim

www.linda-blondheim.blogspot.com

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home